If you are having trouble viewing here are a few trouble shooting tips:
Here is a good way to test your connection speed:
- If you don't see anything, be sure that the ministry is broadcasting. Write in the chat and ask the moderator if they have started yet.
- The video player automatically detects your internet connection speed and sends you the quality that will give you the best viewing experience. If you are experiencing lots of buffering (pauses in the video playback) please try the following:
- Restart your browser: Close out the browser window and open it again (if you are still buffering move on to step 2)
- Restart your computer: This helps many times. Your system just needs to be restarted (if you are still buffering move on to step 3)
- Try a different browser: Internet Explorer is a horrible browser. Here are a couple others that will give you a better viewing experience and a better internet experience overall (Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- If you are still buffering is can only be one of 2 things. Your internet connection is just too spotty or slow to watch the live feed or your computer system needs to be checked by a professional.
- Visit http://www.speedtest.net
- Click on "Begin Test" in the middle of the screen.
- Your download speed should be at least 0.50 Mbps
If your download speed is sufficient and you are still experiencing the pauses then it your computer system may be plagued with malware or has another issue that needs to be diagnosed and repaired by a professional.